Our e-bill technology allows you to:
- Securely receive your water bill in your regular email inbox
- Easily pay the invoice from within the secure email or continue to use your current bill pay service
- Conveniently pay Denver Water with an electronic check, debit or credit card
- Save time and eliminate the cost of checks, postage and bill pay service provider fees
- Be more environmentally friendly because you reduce paper waste
- Have the option of returning to paper bills at any time
Privacy protected and secure
Our service partners, Western Union and Striata, use the industry’s strongest type of encryption for secure transactions.
Ready to go paperless?
See sample e-bill.
Ready to sign up?
Things to Remember
To allow time to set up your account, subscribe for e-billing at least two weeks before your next bill is due. You’ll receive a confirmation message telling you when to expect your first Denver Water e-bill in your email inbox.
You will receive your bill notices from email@example.com. Be sure to add this to your address book and/or change your spam filters to allow this email to get through.
After you sign up for e-billing your next water bill will be delivered to your email box and paper bills will stop.
If you change your e-mail address, you can do so through online account management. Or you can inform us by email or phone, 303-893-2444.