Don’t forget your bill again!
Sign up to receive payment alerts and pay your Denver Water bill from your mobile phone.
- Sign up for check (ACH) or credit card payments
- Save postage
- Save time
With Denver Water’s free text payment and reminder, the payment amount for your water/sewer bill can be paid with one click and deducted from either your checking account or savings account (you tell us which).
You’ll continue to receive your paper or e-bill and your payment will be deducted from your bank account when you choose. You can cancel at any time, simply reply “STOP”.
If you have questions about your bill, simply call Customer Care at 303-893-2444.
How do I sign up for text payments and reminders?
- Register through Denver Water Online. All you need is your Account Number and Customer ID (both located at the top of your bill).
- Then select Pay Bill from the Account Overview page. Follow the prompts to sign up for ACH text payment or Credit Card text payment.
- You can also sign up by calling 1-800-556-0292.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your Denver Water account number, customer ID, mobile phone number, bank routing information or card number, and ZIP code.
- Either way, after you sign up, you’ll receive a text message to confirm your enrollment in Text Payment; simply reply “H2O.”
- Every month you’ll receive a bill reminder five days before your bill is due.
No service fee is charged, but text messaging and data rates from your mobile phone provider* may apply.
Still have questions?
Denver Water Text Payment is powered by Western Union® Speedpay®.