Web pay lets you quickly and securely make an online, one-time water bill payment for free.
Simply log in and select your method of payment each time you want to pay your water bill online. You have the option of using Web Pay occasionally or all the time. You will continue to receive a paper bill.
Web Pay is easy to use:
- You need your Denver Water account number and your customer ID (enter all 10 digits, including zeros)
- There are no PINs or passwords to remember
- Available 24/7
- Payment methods include:
- Electronic Check (ACH) — use your checking, savings or money market account
- ATM/Debit Card — that bears the STAR or PULSE logo; payments are "real time" and cannot be future dated
- Credit Card — Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted
If you received a shut-off or pre-lien notice, or for any other special situation, please use the Customer Care Phone Payment Service option. Call Customer Care at 303-893-2444 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
If you have questions or encounter a transaction problem, please call Denver Water Customer Care at 303-893-2444.
Denver Water Web Pay is powered by the Western Union Speedpay Service. Once you click the login button you will be directed to Western Union’s secure encrypted website.