Denver Water’s overall goal is to retain and attract top performers: Individuals passionate about our vision and mission and motivated to serve our customers with distinction. Experts who, in turn, can help Denver Water become the nation’s No. 1 water utility.
To support this goal, Denver Water focuses on the following areas to ensure a competitive and rich Total Rewards offering:
Compensation: We believe that Denver Water should provide market-based, competitive pay.
Benefits: We believe that Denver Water should offer:
- A competitive program with options and flexibility.
- A benefits program that is family-oriented and inclusive.
- Programs that support and promote Denver Water’s wellness philosophy.
- Vacation allocation aligned with an individual’s total applicable work experience.
- Personal flexibility regarding paid time off, while managing operational needs and balancing customers’ long-term liability.
Retirement and other savings plans: We believe that Denver Water should offer a competitive program that allows all employees an opportunity to save for retirement.
Additional rewards: We believe it is important that Denver Water invest in its employees’ development, including, but not limited to:
- Leadership and personal development.
- Wellness initiatives.
- Career opportunities.
- Peer-to-peer and other employee recognition programs.
- Skills training.
- Flexible work schedules/telework.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- RTD Ecopass.
Learn more about Denver Water’s benefits.