Residential customers who receive treated water from Denver Water or a Denver Water distributor can qualify for rebates by replacing inefficient fixtures, devices and appliances with more efficient qualifying models.
Please read the rules for qualifying, make your eligible purchase and fill out your application.
|If you receive your water bill from Denver Water or one of these providers, do one of the following:|
Mail your application to:
|or||Scan and email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
High-efficiency toilet ($75 rebate)
- Only WaterSense-labeled toilets that use 1.28 gallons per flush or less are eligible.
- Limit three toilet rebates per residence per a 10-year period. Please call 303-607-3110 if you are unsure of previous rebates.
- Low-flow toilets (1.6 gallons per flush) do not qualify for rebate.
Clothes washer ($100 rebate) has ended
- Last day to purchase was Sept. 30, 2013.
- Must submit application by Dec. 31, 2013.
- Only models listed are eligible.
- Limit one clothes washer rebate per residence per a 10-year period.
Rotary/high-efficiency irrigation nozzles ($2 rebate per nozzle)
- Rotary nozzle information.
- Eligible models include Hunter MP®, Rain Bird®, Toro® Precision™ and K-Rain rotary nozzles.
- Minimum purchase is 10, maximum is 100.
- One-time rebate per property.
Smart irrigation controller ($100 rebate)
- Only WaterSense certified smart irrigation controllers are eligible for a Denver Water rebate. WaterSense products are backed by independent third-party tests and certification, and meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s specifications for water efficiency and performance. With WaterSense’s consumer-friendly labeling system, you can easily identify WaterSense-certified products that will perform well and are eligible for the rebate.
- Limit one per residence.
- Prices vary depending on the model, brand and vendor.
- Equipment cost and labor must be separated on receipt.
- During irrigation season, be aware that smart controllers must not operate between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. In rare conditions, the controllers may operate more than three days a week.
- Rebate subject to available funds or discontinuation at any time.
- The rebate applicant must be the purchaser of the fixture.
- All application forms must be accompanied by a valid sales receipt. A valid receipt shows purchaser name, installation address, date purchased, manufacturer name/make, model number and the price for each item. The valid receipt must indicate the item is paid-in-full.
- Online purchases must show the manufacturer make and model of the appliance or fixture. Purchases must show a “paid” status.
- Application forms without complete information or a valid receipt will be returned to the applicant.
- If a property has received a rebate for any of following since Jan. 1, 2002, the resident is not eligible to receive a rebate for the same item for 10 years:
- Three toilets
- One smart irrigation (weather-based) controller
- One clothes washer
- One rebate for rotary nozzles
EXAMPLE: A customer who received a clothes washer rebate in 2006 is not eligible to receive another clothes washer rebate until 2016.
- If you live in an apartment or condominium, contact the management office and obtain your water account number.
- All rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date. No exceptions.
- Only new fixtures or appliances qualify. Equipment that is used, leased, refurbished, rented, received from warranty or insurance claims, exchanged or won as a prize do not qualify for this rebate.
- Customers applying for a rebate must agree to allow Denver Water employees to access their properties in order to verify installation of devices eligible for rebates.
- Should you be contacted for inspection, and the fixture/device is not installed at that time, the rebate will be denied.
- Failure to cash a rebate check within 90 days of issuance shall void the rebate and shall relieve Denver Water of any obligation to pay the rebate. Rebate checks cannot be reissued.
- Make a copy of the entire application and receipt, and keep the copy for your personal records.